How Blogger Earn | Blogging Expert Interview

How Blogger Earn $600 PM| Interview With Blogging Expert Chandan Saho Interview


Today's interview is going to be very inspirational as he comes from a Sambalpur village in Odisha and he started blogging from 2011 and today he has a very popular blog called hindime .net which is in Hindi.

 Despite having a blog in Hindi, he gets traffic in the million, in this interview, we will know how he started and what the challenge came, he will tell all that things.

Interview Questions

Satish Kushwaha : when you start blogging?

Chandan Prasad Saho : I started blogging in                                                   2011 with a blogger, once I was reading an article about Father of Indian blogging which was by Amit Agarwal and i inspired by it, and I also had technology background, so I thought that I also start blogging.

After that, I started searching a little, then I found Harsha Agarwal's bloge. I started reading their blog like it happens with everyone. I did the same problem with copy paste, my first domain was Hackers University .in, which is my emails also. I also started copy paste, who did not want money, I used to study in plus three in 2011.  I started speaking to friends that click on Go to the blog, I got 20,k in one day, in the next day my Adsense was suspended.  It was a matter of early days that for 3 years I did not have any income, just kept experimenting.

Satish : Well, you haven't done anything for three years?


Chandan : No!  I had no idea of ​​blogging for 3                           years, I only knew that I would get money if traffic comes.  And I  had no idea to write SEO, Optimization, I did not have the idea of ​​all this.  And 3 years later, I met Imran uddin, who was one of the top ten bloggers in India. He is from Hyderabad, he was running a course at that time, he was telling blogging related, I thought why not contact him a little bit  Tell me about all these blogging SEOs, they gave me just 10 minutes time, they showed me the right way, then I got some idea how to write an article, how to do SEO and all this .After all the blogs I have created have been mostly successful.


Satish : Just last year Google honored you.

Chandan : Yes Google had come out with a                              tool. Question Hub had an event type in which 400 bloggers participate, who used this tool and write well. My second number came.
Digital Marketing


Satish : I saw your website which was                                hindime dot net in Hindi.  Once I had made an article on Jio for a few days, I was trending at number one, after a few days your article came to be dominating my article, so I spoke to my partner Shailesh who is a hindi me dot net, look he Dominating our article, the man finds out that Chandan,s cousin brother.
 Then I added you on Facebook, then Prabhanjan ji, who is your cousin brother i contacted him.

Chandan : The thing is that Prabhanjan ji sees everything he writes and talks to all those who contact him. I do not talk to anyone at all.

Satish: How many people are you in the team right now?

Chandan : If I talk about Hindi blogging, in                             2016, I saw a block, a guy is doing a lot of income. I saw his blog, so much of the content he had was similar to a lot of websites and there was a lot of misinformation as well.
I Thought this man could make so much money by reaching wrong information, so why could I not reach the right information.

 Later, with two of my friends who were my classmates, one is Sabina Khatoon and one is C.m Sharma, I started a blog together with these two, we worked together for five months but later they had some personal problems, then those people Gone, then I managed myself for a year.  But I could not do it myself because I had to do English blogging too.

 My cousin brother, Prabhanjan Sahu, I spoke to him and told him what happens in the blog and how to earn.  If they write well then I started to write further, so it benefited me a lot and in 2017 we came together and started working together.

Satish: what's your statargy to start blog hindi me dot net?

Chandan : In Google, most people ask                                        questions like suppose what is the interview?  Like I started writing what is in my blog, when I went to Google's event, I came to know that 0.1% is the Hindi content on Google, I felt that there is a lot of content but people are not writing  We planned that good content quality content and complete content once someone comes to your blog, they do not need to go anywhere else.

Satish : Apart from hindi me dot net how many blogs do you have?

Chandan : Hindime dot net only Hindi blog, if you talk about English, there are 8 to 10 blogs.

Satish : What is your educational background?

Chandan : I have graduated from Msc                                        Computer.

Satish : How do you do keyword research?

Chandan : I take help of keywordtool.io and                             Google's Question Hub for Hindi                            keyword research.

Satish : How much do you earn in month?

Chandan : If I talk about Hindi blog, then I can                       take one alto comfortably with one month's earnings and two to three alto's will come from all my blog's earnings.

Satish : What problems do you face in                                blogging?

Chandan:  As I live in the village there is a lot                           of internet problem. myself took a broadband connection of BSNL by paying money to someone, but all time the internet speed is not good and sometimes the net does not come for 8 days.

Satish : Have you taken anything for your                           uxury life?

Chandan : Yes, I have just taken a jeep compass of three million a few days ago.

Satish : What is your opinion for those who                      want to pursue a career in blogging?

Chandan : The new blogger will have to                                    develop his skill first, he first thinks that I will earn, but thinking is totally the opposite, we should think what is skill, how can I write what is my topic if you do not know how to speak well  If you do not come, then develop yourself first, invest on yourself, you can go for earning in this matter, if you do this then one day you will get success.

Read Releted Article 

Post a Comment

Thank You Buddy

Previous Post Next Post