How Digital Marketing Expert Earns-Million Interview

How Digital Marketing Expert Earns In $Million Interview With Ankur Agrawal

Satish Kushwaha : Why do you provide a free                                        course?
Ankur Agrawal : When I started my company                                   I did not have enough money to put people on full-time jobs. Then i was understood that by paying a little less money you can keep people on the job by looking at the internship. I know it is quite a bad thing to say this, but if you are providing any value to them, then it is not a bad thing.

When I interviewed them for my first batch, I came to know that they has knowledge of digital marketing this is outdated.  In today's time it has no use. After this, we hired 4 to 5 batches there is problem was common in all of them. The reason for this that this courses of digital marketing that he had done were of no use, but it was being sold in the market.
We saw an opportunity inside it. Our mind was that we have go to YouTube, myself have been in digital marketing for many years, I have not only learned the theory, I have done all the practicals, I am working many of my own clients, I had a website.  Then thought why not take a good free course?
Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Expert

Satish Kushwaha : Who is your inspiration?
Ankur Agrawal : When I was in college I                                           came to know about Adsense.  And I used to read a lot of Harsh Agrawal's blog, then I kept looking at his earning reports, so this also inspired me.
And I did this explorer, so I found a website Smart Passive Income .com, which used to earn about $100k a month earnings, they earn up to $200k today.  His podcasts were about marketing, when I heard the first podcast. After that, in the next 1 week, I listened to 40 minutes of 40 podcasts, these were interviews of successful businessmen. This had a great impact on me because after that I came to know that even after Adsense there is a different world.

Satish Kushwaha : What about your education?
Ankur Agrawal : I gave entrance examination                                   in twelfth, my IIT was not                                         coplited my rank was 3000 .

Satish Kushwaha : Why do you hate Adsense?
Ankur Agrawal : The reason for disliking                                             Adsense is simple. Digital marketing has more money than that. If you are working so hard then you are earning $1000, which I know that I can earn $10,000  Hard work looks the same.

 Adsense is popular because affiliate marketing is a little complicated to understand and most people on YouTube also tell about Adsense, most new YouTuber say the same.

Satish Kushwaha : When did you make your                                         first $1?
Ankur Agrawal :  Like I said, I had heard about Adsense in college but could not earn anything in 4 years.  I took up hosting when my job started. When I had learned for 4 years, I created a USA Targeted site and luckily it went away.  The next three-four months started earning $300, earning around $1k from that website in the next year. And I was enjoying it more than the job.

Satish Kushwaha : How many people are in                                          your team right now?
Ankur Agrawal : Right now my team is a six member and there are 40 to 50 members working as freelancers.

Satish Kushwaha : What is the source of your                                        online earnings?
                          And how much are you earning?

Ankur Agrawal : The money that is earned                                          online changes every year.  When I initially started the website, I had popads on top of the main source side of my earnings, but when its CPM decreased, I moved towards affiliate marketing.  And now I earn around $30k, my aim is to earn $100k every month.


  1. Read Similar

Post a Comment

Thank You Buddy

Previous Post Next Post