How growth hacker earn in million's-expert Interview

How growth hacker earn in million's | Interview with Growth hacking expert rohan choubey

Interview Questions


Rohan Choubey : So I am the author of the                                         best selling book The Growth hacking Book. It is an award winning book, a website by the Book Authority.  Among those who list the top Growth hacker book, one of our books is ours and some books became bestsellers.  He has an all over rank of 35th on Amazon.com in more than 20 categories.

 Apart from this, Audience.com, which is the official partner of Twitter, has ranked me among the top most followers, for that he had cansider in social followings and what kind of Engaging. Apart from this many of my posts went viral on social media. And not only on social media website like SlideShare where I got 100k View in just 12 hours and the founder of SlideShare follow me the next day.


Satish Kushwaha : So Rohan sir, you call yourself a growth hacker, will you tell us what  growth hackeing is?


Rohan Choubey : There is a difference between a digital marketar and a growth hacker that digital marketar mostly focus on the top level. I am not saying do it all.

 But some people do this and in the case of growth hacker our focus is towards funnel marketing, and we follow the AARRR funnel that stands out.  Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Revenue, and Referral. So in this whole funnel, I mean at every stage we create growth strategy and finalize which growth channels will be used, to grow some matrices and are following Digital Marketar  Huh.  All types of metrics like how much traffic are coming, how much CPC is there, how much social engagement is there, but we finalize a metric of growth hacker like we take Quara's example in which we ask questions and answer if the side like Quara  If you want to grow then, I will not say how much traffic my website is coming?  I want to grow how many people are answering the question, but if it is done then it means, people are signing up. all the questions Ansar are coming ,then the real value of a website like Quarra is coming.  With the Ansar, my matrix will not be the only website traffic, how many questions are getting Ansar every day.

Growth Hacking
Growth Hacking


Satish Kushwaha : How many companies have you worked so far?

Rohan Choubey: I have developed a lot of                                          products and I offer growth hacking services. I have provide services for like Uber, Unisco, Candere by Kalyan jewellers, freshwork, interestingengineering, questnutrion and some government ministries, BJP and Congress representatives are also use our Social apps. Apart from this, my case study was from Hong Kong. A company want to launch an app in India and brought them 100k download sign ups in three months and then it made them easy to raise funds. They raised 1.3 billion dollars.


Satish Kushwaha : Because of you, he got a fund 1.3 billion dollars?


Rohan Choubey : Yes, they just wanted my throw 100k users, besides working with Saas Business, it has the first 100, 1k, 10k and 100k users.


Satish Kushwaha: What you just said has worked for your Kalyan Jewelers in India, would you like to share some budget?


Rohan Choubey : So a secret but I can tell you                                     that I have worked with him for 1.5 years. He has a Candere by Kalyan jewellers and Candere dot com has been promoted by Kalyan just as Tanishq has a caratlane. Well Kalyan has a Candere by Kalyan jewellers online store, and when I started working with him, he dont have any PR and not social proof.  In fact, I have also helped him in India. who are still working with him.  I started working with him in 2017, and so far all those people are there, so I think team building has been successful, so we also add Facebook for them, Google ads all kinds of social media.


Satish Kushwaha: People contact you or do you contact people that I can provide this service?


Rohan Choubey : There is a story behind                                             each client. Talk of Candere by Kalyan jewellers, in 2017 there is a First Indian LinkedIn profile which went viral.  I got 330k views and Thousand Plus comments on a post, and that post was seen by the CEO of LinkedIn, he contacted me

 "Can you do something similar for us"?  So I said yes why not?

 So I started on social media, then buying that funnel deasining meadia and got such a response.


Satish Kushwaha : From where did you learn growth hacking, where did the interest come that I should work for the brands?


Rohan Choubey : I am 16 years old on the                                           Internet. I started my blog and I got an invitation to write a column from huffington post, a US best company saw me there and asked me if you  Want to work with?  And I couldn't resist and I said yes and I worked with them for two years, my primary understanding is about the US market, then I have also helped the Indian company consultancy and can the strategy be adopted.  For marketing.


Satish Kushwaha : Like you said that companies contact you. Has it happened that you approached someone?


Rohan Chaubey : No, because I am so overbooked, I don't think to approach anyone.


Satish Kushwaha : Who were you inspired for blogging?

Rohan Chaubey : When I was 16 years old,                                         there was a gaming site, there was a blog option, when I searched it on Google, then I came to know about the blog.  There are people that can write on the side. I started writing on that side and it had the option of upvote and downvote and everything I used to write was always in my post trending, so I thought what should I write i am writing that people feel good.

 But thise side not a professional, so I quet that, and started on Google's Blogger. After Blogger I came to know that people are using WordPress, then I started a blog on WordPress. Later.
A media company, interestingengineering they hire me viral content strategists. And it was in the contract that your own personal blog should not be active, then I stopped blogging.

Satish Kushwaha: Why?

Rohan Choubey : When you work with a media company, a lot of restriction happens.

Satish Kushwaha : What is the reaction of your family members?

Rohan Choubey : See, it is easy to come                                                  across any media outlet these days. Important is that you have real case studies to show people, so I have a future in forbes, huffington post, nextweb, goodwill projects.

 Even my photo has been put on Billboard, but such external achievements are still not available.  I am happy that with this help, some company is growing me. This is the sentiment which gives fulfillment.

Satish Kushwaha : How much do you earn month or year?

Rohan Choubey : See, this is a very difficult                                          question because some months prove very good in all the businesses that we are running, and some months are not so good according to which we are working hard, I can tell you two things when I  Make my first $100k. I had decided I had to do this full time, and then I decided, I thought this was my hobby.  Who was giving me the money, then I thought that if Hobby does not earn you $ 100k, then maybe I can convert it in full time.  So far, I am in school, my focus is on different things like studies, work etc.

But when I am out of school, the whole focus is on work and then it can be multiplied in the same way.  And the other thing that was speaking to you is that I never worked from office.  I always worked from home, but I had to see how people work from office, how people in a closed room collaborate with each other, so I'm thinking, a reputed company for a couple months to get the experience.  I have an offer of 2.5 lakh, this is for just one experience. I am very much to see how work is done in the office.


Satish Kushwaha : What do you do with money?


Rohan Choubey : There are a lot of things,                                           though, when I was not making so much money, I used to think that someone who would be making so much money would have a big lavish life.  You have to pay for the whole cost, you have to pay for your team, and pay for a lot of things for travel etc.  Then I realized that the more you earn, the more your expenses will also increase. Making money is not much important, it is important that how you invest, how to save, I am still in the process of learning, I am in my finance  I'm not very good with


Satish Kushwaha : Do you have a team and how many people are there?


Rohan Chaubey : There are 27 people in my                                        team right now, there are 27 freelancers who are engaged in some project.  And the good thing about the team is that my inspiration comes from them. All my team members are either abled differently or the record on their paper is of mental illness.


Satish Kushwaha : What did you think and decided to work with such people?


Rohan Chaubey : I have an employee who                                           was the first differently abled employee of my team. I learned from these that there is not much scope for such people in a big company.  They also have a quota for such people but that is only for show.  These people are very ordinary and the ability is extraordinary, they have a lot to prove.

 Satish Kushwaha : What message do you have for people

Rohan Choubey :  If you are playing a game                                        to say a balance life live, you will not say that you stop but do not get addicted to it, likewise do not get addicted from social media, you have to be addicted for good reason like you  Social Cause, promote a business, learn from your elders, collaborate with those who are at the same level, teach them less than you.


You May Also Like

Post a Comment

Thank You Buddy

Previous Post Next Post